Prize(s) Winners in Linear Lighting Systems
Company INSIGHT LIGHTING
Lead Designers INSIGHT LIGHTING
Entry DescriptionA reimagination of the traditional linear fixture. Space balances light, dark, and the open air to create an extraordinary lighting tool.
• The core of fixture is two bodies, one an extruded aluminum housing, the other an extruded acrylic diffuser.
• Balanced geometry, all elements are square 1.25” profiles, separated by a gap of 1.25”
• The aluminum housing contains an internal light source that projects downwards through the open air to illuminate the acrylic diffuser
• The aluminum housing also has an optional indirect light source that projects upwards through a batwing optic.
• The fixture is available in 12” lengths from 24” to 96”
• The light sources available are the standard range of white light (2700K-4000K), as well as Color Changing and Active White sources
Features & Benefits:
• Proprietary technology
• No visible fasteners
• Engineered indirect batwing optic
• Node control RGBW up to 4” resolution
• Power and control is transferred through the suspension cables (no power cable)
• Optional frosted diffuser for direct view applications
• Distinct visual experience
• Scalable system
• Easy installation
• In field serviceable light source
Company DescriptionInsight Lighting manufactures and assembles all products in the United States. As one of the most recognized LED Lighting manufacturer brands in the US in commercial and high performance lighting. Insight creates the highest quality, most innovative products in the lighting industry. We are committed to delivering products and services that exceed customer expectations in performance, schedule and value.